Machine Max is seeking an entrepreneurial UX Designer to help build a world-class startup.
MachineMax is a well-funded IoT startup that is positioned to disrupt and transform the construction and mining
industries. It is backed by Royal Dutch Shell. It was founded in 2018 and has a small, yet dedicated, team and the role
provides a rare opportunity to influence the growth of a young company with global ambitions.
Our vision? Enhance human capabilities to help make a better future.
How do we do this? We see the big picture, we keep it simple, we empower decision making, we surface the invisible,
we think unconventionally. And of course, a high performance team working creatively and collaboratively together.
Competitive (Dependent on experience)
We’re looking for a confident and experienced UX Designer to join our team. This role will be heavily focused on
translating data into insights and converting complex processes into simple experiences. This role will require both
creative and operational thinking, a service design mindset, and deep understanding of the customer and user types.
Professional experience operating at this level will be required to be successful within the role.
Currently reporting into the Head of Product & Design are; Product manager, UX designer, Visual designer, and we’re
recruiting for another PM. With a great focus on user centric experiences and building out a product led service offering,
there is a strong need to hire a designer who can confidently drive research with the PM, create process & user flows,
and create wireframes & prototypes. The product and design team itself has a great bond with a really honest and
energetic way of working.
- Know the customer inside out
- Conduct research, both quantitative and qualitative to inform design and experience decisions and enhance
company knowledge about our customer
- Generate a service design mentality within your product experiences
- Work with PMs to refine the roadmaps and help shape our future, ensuring the customer needs are at the
forefront of everything we do
- Deliver simple, usable, and useful designs aimed at solving real problems in creative ways
- Present experiences to customers in c-suite positions on a regular basis, telling the story and getting buy in
throughout the product lifecycle
- Evangelise product design throughout the business
Skills and mindset:
- Experience working in B2B markets
- Experienced in data visualization
- Experience working with complex data flows and ability to translate these into simple insights for users
This role is mostly remote, but you will be asked to vist our London offices 2 times a week.
To applyplease send your CV to: Justyna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think you’re just the person we’re looking for? Apply for this role today and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can.Apply