MachineMax is an award-winning global company based in London, the UK, that provides an equipment management platform for off-highway heavy equipment users to maximize the profitability of every machine in their fleet… any make, any model, anywhere!
Leveraging Internet of Things (IoT) technology, MachineMax is a breakthrough machine analytics service that helps construction and mining companies maximize profitability by increasing machine utilization and reducing fuel consumption and CO2 footprint.
Reporting to the Head of North America, the Sr. Sales Executive help us capture the market opportunity in North American. Your key focus will be to find business opportunities and capture market share. You will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the assigned markets. A good understanding of the dynamics of solution selling is essential.
If you are passionate about selling solutions with insights, know-how to meet customers eye to eye can adjust your sales approach to the customer's needs and can disrupt customers’ assumptions and intellectually push them, and we’d like to talk to you.
As a Sr. Sales Executive, you will:
• Prospect and hunt customers in the medium to large-sized enterprise off-road vehicle segment (e.g., construction, equipment rental, mining/aggregates, or other fleet owners)
• Identify opportunities to help customers become more digital and leverage data and connectivity to drive value and achieve business goals.
• Create and manage opportunities and continuously grow and build a pipeline to meet yearly/quarterly sales targets
• Report progress accurately to show an increase of opportunity and customer base within NorthAmerica.
• Develop good relationships and partnerships with customer stakeholders, e.g., owners, fleet managers, service managers, asset managers, etc.
• Communicate customer needs to internal stakeholders by providing critical feedback to improve overall experience, product and identify market growth opportunities.
• Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client and helping the customer understand their need to secure a deal.
• Keep records of sales opportunities, forecasts, closed deals, etc. in Sales CRM
• Work tightly with your customer success manager and technical team to ensure successful pilot and deployments.
• You are the prospecting champion!
• Great listener
• Consultative selling approach
• You are amazing at networking
• Willing to be flexible, operational, and hands-on – have a “start-up” mindset
• Excellent sales acumen
• 15+ years in sales within construction, equipment rental, mining/aggregates with off-highway equipment
• High sense of urgency, results-driven, self-motivated and decisive
• You are ambitious, competitive, and resilient
• You are excited to find new opportunities and drives to bring in new revenue
• You are agile, motivated, and get things DONE!
To apply, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think you’re just the person we’re looking for? Apply for this role today and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can.Apply