We are seeking a highly-skilled Marketing Coordinator with a history of being able to raise awareness that can drive sales for a B2B SaaS business. You will work closely with the sales and business development team to support and execute on the marketing strategy, focused on driving growth. You should have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. You will be expected to stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans.
The marketing coordinator must be an organised multi-tasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Growth & Strategy is a brand new team and will be responsible for everything related to marketing, strategy and business development. The main focus will be to come up with a plan to significantly grow the business and, working alongside sales, actually deliver on the ambitious targets. Marketing is integral to this plan, with a huge focus on lead generation to fuel the pipeline and brand awareness as we enter new markets.
This role will work very closely with the sales and the design teams.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Work with the direct sales team and channel to develop and manage lead generation activities
- Raises product awareness by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Work with the sales team to create and maintain promotional materials in line with the regional and industry requirements
- Define and implement a social media strategy, ensuring we keep a presence on all of the relevant platforms
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Work with our customers alongside our sales & customer success teams to compile customer case studies and whitepapers.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Support the maintenance and development of internal CRM tools (Hubspot), including a credentials database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites
- Manage SEO & PPC campaigns, working alongside external agencies where relevant
- Contribute to and distribute PR collateral, such as press releases, media briefings, press packs
- Plans events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or a related field
- 4+ years working experience in marketing, particularly within the construction, plant hire or heavy equipment industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing successful lead generation campaigns contributing to the sales pipeline
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
Some nice to haves
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and Hubspot (CRM)
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills;
- Creative and resourceful;
- Passionate about technology and its ability to transform the industry;
- Willing to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment;
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech start-up and working with a degree of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- We really value the personal development of our team, and focus heavily on enabling opportunities for growth.
- A co-working office space in London Bridge
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working between the office and home
- Private healthcare