We are seeking a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Working with product team to develop user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
Skills & Qualifications
This requires an explosive mixture of technical skills, strategic understanding and business acumen.
- A proven track record of developing technology in complex environments
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience and ability to partner with product and business to achieve the outcome
- In-depth knowledge of data driven architecture, design and development
- Analytical, organised, consistent and curious
- Proactive problem solver
- An excellent team player
- A self-starter able who is hands-on in development
- A person with the highest level of integrity
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Willing to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech start-up
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- We really value the personal development of our team, and focus heavily on enabling opportunities for growth.
- A co-working office space in London Bridge
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working between the office and home
- Private healthcare