MachineMax is an award-winning global company based in London, UK, that provides an equipment management platform for off-highway heavy equipment users to maximize the profitability of every machine in their fleet… any make, any model, anywhere!
Leveraging Internet of Things (IoT) technology, MachineMax is a breakthrough machine analytics service that helps construction and mining companies maximize profitability by increasing machine utilization and reducing fuel consumption and CO2 footprint.
With the customer base at MachineMax continuing to grow especially across the UK and Europe, the Customer Success team is becoming a critical vertical in the on-boarding and management of customers. We are looking to grow our dynamic team in the UK to help us maintain delivering excellence to our growing customer base. It’s the most exciting time to join the Customer Success team at Machine Max!
Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the ultimate champion of our customers. The role drives a proactive approach to achieving customer goals in alignment with MachineMax products and services. This position is the center of efforts between sales, support services, and engineering serving from a long-term perspective in revenue generation.
● Collaborating closely with sales teams during trials and pilots, with the goal to take eventual responsibility of customer deployment and on-boarding
● Take full ownership of an assigned book of customers across the UK and Europe
● Reinforce product and service offerings for customer retention and account expansion
● Have a complete high-level view of the customer’s journey
● Establish relevant strategic plans for customers to ensure they are receiving value from the product
● Monitoring product adoption and thereafter implementing initiatives to help increase engagement where required
● Record customer success requirements for all accounts and work to achieve these with the engineering and product teams.
● Create and build strong relationships with key contacts across your customer book
● Be comfortable in conducting individual and group training session of the MachineMax product offering
● Knowledge/experience of some or all of these areas; IoT, SaaS, B2B environments
● Ability to learn and pick up technical concepts and products quickly
● Can take the lead in difficult customer scenarios and not afraid to take ownership
● Strong ability to understand the product end to end, including Hardware, tech stack, and to know the product limitations based on build and tech resource
● A customer-centric approach with a strong desire to improve, grow and embed customer relationships with the product
● A curious mind, to always question why the customer wants something and get to the root cause, finding the best solution for them and the business
● Strong organization and presentation skills
● Make autonomous decisions
● Creative thinker when it comes to problem-solving
● Ability to work closely with different roles within the business
• Willing to be flexible, operational and hands on – have a “start-up” mindset
• Proactive, quick thinking and problem solver
• Comfortable working in a changing environment with some immature processes
• Curious, ambitious and a team player
• Desire to grow in the role by learning on the job
• Similar role as a Customer Success Manager (2-3 years)
We really value the personal development of our team and focus heavily on enabling opportunities for growth.
• A co-working office space in London Bridge
• Flexible working between the office and home
• 30 days holiday
• Private healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Group Income Protection
• Group Critical Illness
• Engagement and wellbeing events
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think you’re just the person we’re looking for? Apply for this role today and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as we can.Apply